Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Kevin Procaccini, Student Work






A Few of My Favorite Things

1. The sturdy pair of boots in the photo have served me quite well as I enjoy hiking and being active in general. 

2. The typewriter may not function but I still enjoy items from the past that could take a lot of wear and tear. Also, I enjoy writing on occasions when I feel personally involved with the topic.

3. That miniature Eiffel Tower positioned in the center represents my desire to travel and I hope that I will be able to visit numerous destinations all over the world.

4. My old hammer has seen a lot of work over the years and I enjoy a nice hands on project whether it be demolition or construction.  

5. Landscapes, architecture, figures, and nearly any other art theme interests me greatly and I enjoy sketching them in my sketch pad whenever I get the chance.

6. The white doily was something my mother picked up at a tag sale many years ago when we still lived in Connecticut. It helps remind me of the many life experiences and fun times we had when we lived there.



No comments:

Post a Comment